Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] alat

  • carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2002
      Hi William

      To our great sadness, Connie passed away in the hospital on September 10th....she was in a coma for days before that. Her system just started to fail, her organs started to shut down....I don't know why. I don't think this was all liver related...but I don't know exactly what happened. Her daughter told the group she was in the hospital in a coma and wasn't expected to make it...in fact, the doctors had put a non-rescusitate order on her....so there was no hope in their eyes.

      It's good that you have such good neighbors...and I'd like to know WHY too....but the fact is, the men saw what you had and wanted it so they took it....and almost took you down with them....Thank God they didn't succeed in that. There isn't a country in the world that is safe from violence...even Holland. My girlfriend who lives in Delft used to have to take the train past the Hague....and I heard how rough it was there.

      Sorry to have to give you such bad news about Connie. I prayed for her for days....I am comforted by the fact that she's free from pain and in a better place than here.

      Take care William
      Huggggs