Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] a miracle has happened. please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • martine
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 13, 2002
      thank you for the respond, i whis her well , and will be in my prayers.
      I know that you know alot about HVC, but you do understand, that at this stage , doesnt look very good for her, my doctor told me, the vessels have bust out, and blood going to brain, theres nothing they can do, not trying to depres you, but at least she in no pain, i went throught with a friend of mine,
      but miricals do happen, so like i said , putting her in my prayer box.
      GOD BLESS.
      Martine