Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] News about Connie

  • Mzgee1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 12, 2002
      Dear Tat, thanks for passing oon the news of Connie's death. It seems hard
      to believe and maybe I just don't like believing it. There has been several
      people from other boards that have passed away and it always seems
      so...soo..unbelieveable. I do think we become a kind of family, the kind
      that you can say anything to. The kind you can say just exactly how crappy
      you're feeling or how scared you are. I guess I will tuck Connie into my
      heart and keep her close . May she throroughly enjoy her 'new' life, new
      peace and new joy. I'll miss her here. luv, gee