News about Connie

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 10, 2002
      Eddie sent me an email this morning.....

      Connie passed on at about 1 am this morning. Sept 10th

      I feel like a family member has died...and have to leave for work without sorting my emotions out. But wanted everyone to know.....

      Blessings and may Connie have peace now

    • carol
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 10, 2002
        Hi group

        What a devastating loss. Tats, like you I feel like a family member has died....at the very least, a close friend.

        I am crying as I'm typing this. May Connie be at peace and with God.

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 10, 2002
          Passing on is always sad for those of us left behind. I can only pray that she is in a better place than her corporeal form allowed.

          alley
          "Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of - but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards"
          -Lazarus Long

        • Jane2370@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 10, 2002
            In a message dated 9/10/02 9:24:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
            tatezi@... writes:

            > Blessings and may Connie have peace now

            OMG, I'm so sad. Connie, you were such a resourceful and committed member of
            this group. Informative, helpful and supportive - you were an intrinsic part
            of the whole. A piece is missing...
            Good-bye, friend
            Jane

          • Lorad8@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 11, 2002
              Sorrow and strength for those of us left behind. Losing Connie is like losing a close, supportive friend. In Connie I found strength and courage. Every curve life threw her, she remained tall and strong. I've been with this group about three years now and I will miss seeing her posts.
              Connie, to you - peace and love,
              Thank you for making these past years bearable,
              Lora
            • Mzgee1@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 12, 2002
                Dear Tat, thanks for passing oon the news of Connie's death. It seems hard
                to believe and maybe I just don't like believing it. There has been several
                people from other boards that have passed away and it always seems
                so...soo..unbelieveable. I do think we become a kind of family, the kind
                that you can say anything to. The kind you can say just exactly how crappy
                you're feeling or how scared you are. I guess I will tuck Connie into my
                heart and keep her close . May she throroughly enjoy her 'new' life, new
                peace and new joy. I'll miss her here. luv, gee