Connie

    Message 1 of 68 , Sep 4, 2002
      So good to be back but sure am sorry it is such a sad time. I was so relieved to know there was no pain on Connie's face....she has had such a terrible couple years. But I too, like Claudine, hope for a miracle. Connie and I had become very close and she is very dear to me. My heart is heavy each time I think of her but yet to know that she isn't suffering right now helps lighten my heart some.

      My thoughts and prayers are constantly with her and I pray to Wankan Tanka to give her peace however this turns out. We are all on this earthwalk for a reason and maybe Connie helped to teach us all how to stay strong and be courageous no matter what trials we have to face.

      Oh Connie....all of us are thinking of you and praying for you. You are in our hearts.

      Blessings

    • Suzy Balone
      Message 68 of 68 , Sep 12, 2002
        I will say many a prayer for Connie and her family today as I have since
        meeting her here as I have for everyone with this dreaded disease.
        It seems like she had more than her share of heartaches and physical woes
        but she was always there with a kind word and a funny little saying and yes,
        always so strong. I will miss seeing her posts. I know she is in a better
        place where she will not have to suffer anymore. May we all remember that
        life is short and make the most of it.
        Good-bye Connie
        Suzy