Ebay Violation - Interferon

  • Claudia Kane
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
      Those of you that see me on other list servs and forums may have seen this post already. I think it's important. Mahalo..

      You want to see something scary on the Internet? - check this item for sale on ebay:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1763369399

      I urge everyone to go to ebay and send in a violation report at:
      http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

      This is really scary...

      Aloha,
      Claudia

    • EnViolet@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
        Hi Claudia

        So is that the interferon for treatment on Ebay ? I havent been on it yet so
        not sure what it looks like ?

      • Claudia Kane
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
          hard to say what it is as it looks to be from Russia - definitely illegal here to sell this way as interferon.
          So is that the interferon for treatment on Ebay ? I havent been on it yet so
          not sure what it looks like ?

        • Patricia Jean
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002
            Whatever it was, that page doesn't exist now. I always miss the good stuff :) just kidding

            alley
            It's a blonde life, but somebody has to live it!