Edie/off topic

  • carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2002
      Hi Edie

      No, the price doesn't include admission to the park or airfare....which is a bummer. I live in Canada so our money is worth half or your money or thereabouts. I just had my computer guru here and he reformatted my hard drive and installed WinME....so I'm not used to using outlook express for mail....can you send me your email address and I'll try to answer your questions.

      Carol
      csean@...