Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Gene

  • GWhel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 2, 2002
      In a message dated 8/2/2002 11:09:02 AM Central Daylight Time,
      Mscue40@... writes:

      > You should not feel contaminated that you may casually pass this on while
      > cutting Hair.

      Donna,

      No, I don't feel that way. If I thought I had any chance of passing this on
      to anyone, I'd be taking no chances. But, like I said, I'm extremely careful.
      You know how it is in this kind of business. Your clients see you more than
      they do their own siblings. You see your clients through birth and death,
      marriage and divorce, graduations, all the important times in their lives,
      and get to know them like family. I'd never put one of them at risk. I'm only
      slightly concerned the dept. of health may want to get involved one day, and
      I understand why they'd want to.

      Tomorrow will be two weeks since the first shot, and I have a large rash on
      my abdomen. Nothing on the thigh where I took the second shot. I had joint
      pain and muscle aches at first, but now just feel a little muscle weakness,
      but nothing that's really aweful. I think it's going to be fine.

      After being taken off of interferon a few years ago after nine months, I've
      been very anxious to get started on combo, and I'm really excited to finally
      be doing it. I'll sh_t if I clear the virus (I'm 1a), but I'm hoping to undo
      some damage and buy some time from HCC.

      Good luck with your treatment. Are you going to stay off work till you're
      done? I know you'll love your career. There aren't very many career
      opportunities where you can be intimate with your clients. All walls go down
      and bonds are formed as soon as you touch someone you've just met, don't you
      agree?

      Your friend,
      Gene

    • Mscue40@aol.com
      Message 38 of 38 , Nov 16, 2002
        Hi Gene, Haven't heard from you for a while, how are you doing?
        Your fellow hepper
        Donna