Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Gene

  • Mscue40@aol.com
    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 2, 2002
      It is absolutely illegal what they did. I would suggest you get the
      commitment to care brochures from Sherling Plough for free.
      Universal precautions are all that is needed when I do extractions,or waxing
      where I may come in contact with their blood. Of course this is to protect
      me!
      I have 2 children and an ex... amen... who have never gotten this from
      me.You should not feel contaminated that you may casually pass this on while
      cutting Hair.
      You have every right to work. We all do.
      Yes, when I am finished with treatment, which is going great. I will begin
      over again. I will spread the rumor that I am cured.And I will be upfront
      with my employers with either my cure or my condition. And let the chips fall
      where they may.
      How are you doing on your treatment Gene?
      Donna

    • Mscue40@aol.com
      Message 38 of 38 , Nov 16, 2002
        Hi Gene, Haven't heard from you for a while, how are you doing?
        Your fellow hepper
        Donna