Tat

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 48 , Aug 2, 2002
      I have been laying here tonight and thinking about
      Tat. I have thought of something that maybe she can
      and will do that she would enjoy. Have to ask the
      person yet though, but she has a big heart.
      Does anyone know Tats phone #? Doc, Claudine, Alley
      anyone. Please send it to me if you do.
      Take Care, Connie

      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 23, 2003
        Hi.Forgot to give my humble advise regarding treatment and your job.Don.t say anything to your boss,see how treatments goes first.Willem