Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Liver Biopsy

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 48 , Aug 2, 2002
      Deena it's a piece of cake. People scare you with
      stories and you lay there expecting it but all you get
      is a little pinch in upper right shoulder. When you
      were a kid and ran to much did you ever get a stitch
      in your side? Well if you did the pain from that is
      more painful. I was kept 8 hours on my side because
      of a bleeding tendency I have. They used a CAT scan
      to target the right area and you hold your breath.
      Like I said it's a piece a cake. You will be saying
      "Your Done?"
      Take Care Connie

      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 23, 2003
        Hi.Forgot to give my humble advise regarding treatment and your job.Don.t say anything to your boss,see how treatments goes first.Willem