Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Liver Biopsy/Gene

    Message 1 of 48 , Aug 1, 2002
      --- GWhel@... wrote:
      > They required me to lay on my side for a certain number of hours.
      > Told me I
      > couldn't get out of bed till 10:00 pm. Released me the next morning
      > bright
      > and early. Having to stay in the VA overnight on a too-soft bunk
      > was the
      > worst part.

      Wow, they kept you overnight? I never heard of that before! My first
      I was there 6 hours afterwards. Two hours on my side on the towel,
      two hours on my back, then two hours where I could get up or
      whatever. The second time I was only there about 3 hours - I think.

      Right now, going into the hospital and getting to stay overnight
      (just for a biopsy) would be like a vacation for me! No cooking, no
      dirty dishes.....

      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 23 1:23 AM
        Hi.Forgot to give my humble advise regarding treatment and your job.Don.t say anything to your boss,see how treatments goes first.Willem