Liver Biopsy

  • sexy8unnie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 48 , Aug 1, 2002
      Hi All,

      Can someone be kind enough to walk me through their experience when they had
      their liver biospy?

      I am due my biospy next week and want to know what to expect. I'm pretty
      nervous about the whole ordeal.

      Any info would help greatly.

      THank you.

      Deena
    • w.m.landstra
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 23, 2003
        Hi.Forgot to give my humble advise regarding treatment and your job.Don.t say anything to your boss,see how treatments goes first.Willem