Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Farewell my friends

  • Edie
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
      Tatezi, did you loose your job? What's up??

      Edie
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
        No she has a job still but is being treated mean I
        know what she means cause I went through same crap
        with my former Government job, you wouldn't think
        professional people would act the way they have, Live
        and Learn. She has unsubscribed from the list and is
        retreating from life they have made her feel so bad.
        She can't sleep she is so stressed out. I am going to
        send her some type of meds(as much as I can, money is
        the issue in how much I can send I have to pay full
        price for them plus $75 for Dr visit.), that might
        help her get through this. I too am going thru sleep
        deprivation and feelings of hopelessnes. Wish me luck
        in getting some stuff to her and us getting Tat back.
        Connie

        --- Edie <erodriguez7@...> wrote:
        > Tatezi, did you loose your job? What's up??
        >
        > Edie

        http://health.yahoo.com
      • Suzy Balone
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 6, 2002
          Connie,
          Thanks fo r the update on Tat, but hang in there with your sleeplessness
          and hopelessness, what else is going on I know sleep deprivation can
          really wreck a persons life. If you need anything let us know, you
          certainly have had a rough time of life here lately
          Take Care
          Suzy
          Tell Tat I will be praying for her and not to get too stressed out,, sounds
          horrible, she finds a job then gets treated like crap

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 12, 2002
            In a message dated 8/1/2002 5:11:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
            constance_clearwater_florida@... writes:

            > Anne when did this happen? Scary! What happened? I
            > think all of us are going thru a rough time right now.
            > Wonder whats up with it. Haven't seen Alley lately
            > on here either.
            > Connie

            Sorry I've been out of touch. Had a rematch with the G.I. doc, we won. This
            happened on July 8th. I had been more nauseated than usual and woke up that
            morning headed for the bathroom. I wretched without turning on the list (I
            know where the commode is :-). Went back to bed. got back up about 15
            minutes later. By that time, the sunlight was bright enough that I could see
            what I was throwing up. David called 911 and the ambulance came and took me
            to NMC-Ports VA. I spent one day and night in ICU. The worst part about
            that was that you couldn't get any rest. They released me and I spent
            another two days trying to keep food down and get it out before they released
            me. A week later I had a temp of 104.4-a reaction to the two units of blood
            they had to pump into me (wonder what was in that?) I seem to be getting
            better. All in all, it was a most unpleasant experience, but I'm much better
            now.
            Thanks for asking,