Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Farewell my friends

  • Anuci
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
      Tatezi,
      You have helped me out so much since I have joined.
      I don't know what I would have done without your information.
      Take care of yourself and don't go too far from the group.
      Keep in touch,
      Jill
      Michigan

    • Constance Dickson
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
        Anne when did this happen? Scary! What happened? I
        think all of us are going thru a rough time right now.
        Wonder whats up with it. Haven't seen Alley lately
        on here either.
        Connie

        --- AVansi7465@... wrote:
        > Dear tatezi:
        > Honey, I just went through a trip to the E.R. and
        > ICU with an esophageal
        > bleed out. You will get over this depression. We
        > love you and need
        > you.........
        > Love,
        > Anne

        http://health.yahoo.com
      • Edie
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
          Tatezi, did you loose your job? What's up??

          Edie
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
            No she has a job still but is being treated mean I
            know what she means cause I went through same crap
            with my former Government job, you wouldn't think
            professional people would act the way they have, Live
            and Learn. She has unsubscribed from the list and is
            retreating from life they have made her feel so bad.
            She can't sleep she is so stressed out. I am going to
            send her some type of meds(as much as I can, money is
            the issue in how much I can send I have to pay full
            price for them plus $75 for Dr visit.), that might
            help her get through this. I too am going thru sleep
            deprivation and feelings of hopelessnes. Wish me luck
            in getting some stuff to her and us getting Tat back.
            Connie

            --- Edie <erodriguez7@...> wrote:
            > Tatezi, did you loose your job? What's up??
            >
            > Edie

            http://health.yahoo.com
          • Suzy Balone
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 6, 2002
              Connie,
              Thanks fo r the update on Tat, but hang in there with your sleeplessness
              and hopelessness, what else is going on I know sleep deprivation can
              really wreck a persons life. If you need anything let us know, you
              certainly have had a rough time of life here lately
              Take Care
              Suzy
              Tell Tat I will be praying for her and not to get too stressed out,, sounds
              horrible, she finds a job then gets treated like crap

              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 12, 2002
                In a message dated 8/1/2002 5:11:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                constance_clearwater_florida@... writes:

                > Anne when did this happen? Scary! What happened? I
                > think all of us are going thru a rough time right now.
                > Wonder whats up with it. Haven't seen Alley lately
                > on here either.
                > Connie

                Sorry I've been out of touch. Had a rematch with the G.I. doc, we won. This
                happened on July 8th. I had been more nauseated than usual and woke up that
                morning headed for the bathroom. I wretched without turning on the list (I
                know where the commode is :-). Went back to bed. got back up about 15
                minutes later. By that time, the sunlight was bright enough that I could see
                what I was throwing up. David called 911 and the ambulance came and took me
                to NMC-Ports VA. I spent one day and night in ICU. The worst part about
                that was that you couldn't get any rest. They released me and I spent
                another two days trying to keep food down and get it out before they released
                me. A week later I had a temp of 104.4-a reaction to the two units of blood
                they had to pump into me (wonder what was in that?) I seem to be getting
                better. All in all, it was a most unpleasant experience, but I'm much better
                now.
                Thanks for asking,