Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Farewell my friends

  • willem landstra
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
      HI.Do the turtle treatment but don.t dig in too far.William.
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
        Hang in there, Tat. Subject me to all the depression and misery you can
        muster. We can all take it. I've always enjoyed your posts and want to
        continue to hear your perspectives. Stick with us. Though it may be covered
        right now, there is meaning in your life.

        Your friend,
        Gene
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
          Dear tatezi:
          Honey, I just went through a trip to the E.R. and ICU with an esophageal
          bleed out. You will get over this depression. We love you and need
          you.........
          Love,
          Anne
        • Anuci
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
            Tatezi,
            You have helped me out so much since I have joined.
            I don't know what I would have done without your information.
            Take care of yourself and don't go too far from the group.
            Keep in touch,
            Jill
            Michigan

          • Constance Dickson
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
              Anne when did this happen? Scary! What happened? I
              think all of us are going thru a rough time right now.
              Wonder whats up with it. Haven't seen Alley lately
              on here either.
              Connie

              --- AVansi7465@... wrote:
              > Dear tatezi:
              > Honey, I just went through a trip to the E.R. and
              > ICU with an esophageal
              > bleed out. You will get over this depression. We
              > love you and need
              > you.........
              > Love,
              > Anne

              http://health.yahoo.com
            • Edie
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
                Tatezi, did you loose your job? What's up??

                Edie

                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
                  No she has a job still but is being treated mean I
                  know what she means cause I went through same crap
                  with my former Government job, you wouldn't think
                  professional people would act the way they have, Live
                  and Learn. She has unsubscribed from the list and is
                  retreating from life they have made her feel so bad.
                  She can't sleep she is so stressed out. I am going to
                  send her some type of meds(as much as I can, money is
                  the issue in how much I can send I have to pay full
                  price for them plus $75 for Dr visit.), that might
                  help her get through this. I too am going thru sleep
                  deprivation and feelings of hopelessnes. Wish me luck
                  in getting some stuff to her and us getting Tat back.
                  Connie

                  --- Edie <erodriguez7@...> wrote:
                  > Tatezi, did you loose your job? What's up??
                  >
                  > Edie

                  http://health.yahoo.com
                • Suzy Balone
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 6, 2002
                    Connie,
                    Thanks fo r the update on Tat, but hang in there with your sleeplessness
                    and hopelessness, what else is going on I know sleep deprivation can
                    really wreck a persons life. If you need anything let us know, you
                    certainly have had a rough time of life here lately
                    Take Care
                    Suzy
                    Tell Tat I will be praying for her and not to get too stressed out,, sounds
                    horrible, she finds a job then gets treated like crap

                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 12, 2002
                      In a message dated 8/1/2002 5:11:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                      constance_clearwater_florida@... writes:

                      > Anne when did this happen? Scary! What happened? I
                      > think all of us are going thru a rough time right now.
                      > Wonder whats up with it. Haven't seen Alley lately
                      > on here either.
                      > Connie

                      Sorry I've been out of touch. Had a rematch with the G.I. doc, we won. This
                      happened on July 8th. I had been more nauseated than usual and woke up that
                      morning headed for the bathroom. I wretched without turning on the list (I
                      know where the commode is :-). Went back to bed. got back up about 15
                      minutes later. By that time, the sunlight was bright enough that I could see
                      what I was throwing up. David called 911 and the ambulance came and took me
                      to NMC-Ports VA. I spent one day and night in ICU. The worst part about
                      that was that you couldn't get any rest. They released me and I spent
                      another two days trying to keep food down and get it out before they released
                      me. A week later I had a temp of 104.4-a reaction to the two units of blood
                      they had to pump into me (wonder what was in that?) I seem to be getting
                      better. All in all, it was a most unpleasant experience, but I'm much better
                      now.
                      Thanks for asking,