Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Farewell my friends

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1 1:11 AM
      Please Tatezi....we are here for you. I know how a depression
      is....been there, and still sometimes are. But as Connie says....we
      need you....and you need us. I feel we are like a "family".....and
      Tats, that means you can yell and swear and kick at us and we'll
      understand. Connie, I didn't know you were feeling that miserable, will
      write to you personally.

      Tats, if Connie can hang in, so can you....please stay around....I'll
      miss you so much if you go....I just know that things will get better
      for you Tats.

      Hugggggggs
      Carol

      Constance Dickson wrote:

      > Tat I know what you are going thru because I am
      > feeling the same way too. Please don't leave, I was
      > wondering about you earlier today and feeling that my
      > life was unbearable too. And why I keep fighting I am
      > too tired anymore to fight. All I have done for the
      > last 3 days is cry and can't stop, maybe we
      > physicly(sp) linked in some way. Found out today that
      > SSD does not come with Medicaid but SSI does. Have
      > not found reason why. You have helped me a lot Tat
      > and others too. So please don't go.
      > Love, Connie
      >
      > --- Tatezi <tatezi@...> wrote:
      > > It's time for me go. Life has become unbearable and
      > > I will not subject others to my depression and
      > > misery.
      > >
      > > You have all been wonderful friends and I want to
      > > thank you for being there for me through treatment
      > > even though I was a non responder and all I've gone
      > > through since finishing treatment. Without you, I
      > > don't know how I would have made it.
      > >
      > > Thank you everyone...you are such a great group of
      > > people and I hope you continue to help others.
      > >
      > > I wish you all well....if I survive this depression
      > > and find a job so I can maintain my home and my
      > > family, I'll be back.
      > >
      > > Blessings
      > > Tatezi
      > > Mitakuye Oaysin

      > > removed]

      > http://health.yahoo.com
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      [Click here to visit our exclusive feature of ACUVUE2 Colours at LensExpress.com!]
      Click here to find your contact lenses!

    • DelValle, Louis
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 1 7:51 AM
        Tatezi,

        Please do come back! You have been one of the mainstays of the
        group and we would all miss you terribly. As for your depression: There
        should be no "if" about surviving it. Twice in my life, I have almost
        "drowned" in bouts of serious, deep depression...yet, I'm still here and
        expect to be around for awhile longer. As for the "non-responder" aspect:
        I have been waiting for a more tolerable and effective treatment for my HEPC
        because there are so many trials ongoing, and increasing publicity among the
        general population, that I believe (have faith?) that one will soon be
        refined. I urge you, too, to be on the lookout for something like that. As
        for a job: I realize that all the talk about "the economy" being in bad
        shape can be disheartening; still, you are just looking for ONE job...and
        not hoping to affect the entire US economy. So, try to set your mind to
        landing something, even if it's having to settle for less than the ideal.

        I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers, OK?

        Louie

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 1 11:44 AM
            Hang in there, Tat. Subject me to all the depression and misery you can
            muster. We can all take it. I've always enjoyed your posts and want to
            continue to hear your perspectives. Stick with us. Though it may be covered
            right now, there is meaning in your life.

            Your friend,
            Gene
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 1 1:02 PM
              Dear tatezi:
              Honey, I just went through a trip to the E.R. and ICU with an esophageal
              bleed out. You will get over this depression. We love you and need
              you.........
              Love,
              Anne
            • Anuci
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 1 1:49 PM
                Tatezi,
                You have helped me out so much since I have joined.
                I don't know what I would have done without your information.
                Take care of yourself and don't go too far from the group.
                Keep in touch,
                Jill
                Michigan

              • Constance Dickson
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 1 2:10 PM
                  Anne when did this happen? Scary! What happened? I
                  think all of us are going thru a rough time right now.
                  Wonder whats up with it. Haven't seen Alley lately
                  on here either.
                  Connie

                  --- AVansi7465@... wrote:
                  > Dear tatezi:
                  > Honey, I just went through a trip to the E.R. and
                  > ICU with an esophageal
                  > bleed out. You will get over this depression. We
                  > love you and need
                  > you.........
                  > Love,
                  > Anne

                  http://health.yahoo.com
                • Edie
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 1 4:10 PM
                    Tatezi, did you loose your job? What's up??

                    Edie

                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 1 4:38 PM
                      No she has a job still but is being treated mean I
                      know what she means cause I went through same crap
                      with my former Government job, you wouldn't think
                      professional people would act the way they have, Live
                      and Learn. She has unsubscribed from the list and is
                      retreating from life they have made her feel so bad.
                      She can't sleep she is so stressed out. I am going to
                      send her some type of meds(as much as I can, money is
                      the issue in how much I can send I have to pay full
                      price for them plus $75 for Dr visit.), that might
                      help her get through this. I too am going thru sleep
                      deprivation and feelings of hopelessnes. Wish me luck
                      in getting some stuff to her and us getting Tat back.
                      Connie

                      --- Edie <erodriguez7@...> wrote:
                      > Tatezi, did you loose your job? What's up??
                      >
                      > Edie

                      http://health.yahoo.com
                    • Suzy Balone
                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 6 11:21 PM
                        Connie,
                        Thanks fo r the update on Tat, but hang in there with your sleeplessness
                        and hopelessness, what else is going on I know sleep deprivation can
                        really wreck a persons life. If you need anything let us know, you
                        certainly have had a rough time of life here lately
                        Take Care
                        Suzy
                        Tell Tat I will be praying for her and not to get too stressed out,, sounds
                        horrible, she finds a job then gets treated like crap

                        Message 11 of 14 , Aug 12 6:58 PM
                          In a message dated 8/1/2002 5:11:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                          constance_clearwater_florida@... writes:

                          > Anne when did this happen? Scary! What happened? I
                          > think all of us are going thru a rough time right now.
                          > Wonder whats up with it. Haven't seen Alley lately
                          > on here either.
                          > Connie

                          Sorry I've been out of touch. Had a rematch with the G.I. doc, we won. This
                          happened on July 8th. I had been more nauseated than usual and woke up that
                          morning headed for the bathroom. I wretched without turning on the list (I
                          know where the commode is :-). Went back to bed. got back up about 15
                          minutes later. By that time, the sunlight was bright enough that I could see
                          what I was throwing up. David called 911 and the ambulance came and took me
                          to NMC-Ports VA. I spent one day and night in ICU. The worst part about
                          that was that you couldn't get any rest. They released me and I spent
                          another two days trying to keep food down and get it out before they released
                          me. A week later I had a temp of 104.4-a reaction to the two units of blood
                          they had to pump into me (wonder what was in that?) I seem to be getting
                          better. All in all, it was a most unpleasant experience, but I'm much better
                          now.
                          Thanks for asking,