Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Farewell my friends

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 31, 2002
      Tat I know what you are going thru because I am
      feeling the same way too. Please don't leave, I was
      wondering about you earlier today and feeling that my
      life was unbearable too. And why I keep fighting I am
      too tired anymore to fight. All I have done for the
      last 3 days is cry and can't stop, maybe we
      physicly(sp) linked in some way. Found out today that
      SSD does not come with Medicaid but SSI does. Have
      not found reason why. You have helped me a lot Tat
      and others too. So please don't go.
      Love, Connie

      http://health.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
        Please Tatezi....we are here for you. I know how a depression
        is....been there, and still sometimes are. But as Connie says....we
        need you....and you need us. I feel we are like a "family".....and
        Tats, that means you can yell and swear and kick at us and we'll
        understand. Connie, I didn't know you were feeling that miserable, will
        write to you personally.

        Tats, if Connie can hang in, so can you....please stay around....I'll
        miss you so much if you go....I just know that things will get better
        for you Tats.

        Hugggggggs
        Carol

        Constance Dickson wrote:

        > Tat I know what you are going thru because I am
        > feeling the same way too. Please don't leave, I was
        > wondering about you earlier today and feeling that my
        > life was unbearable too. And why I keep fighting I am
        > too tired anymore to fight. All I have done for the
        > last 3 days is cry and can't stop, maybe we
        > physicly(sp) linked in some way. Found out today that
        > SSD does not come with Medicaid but SSI does. Have
        > not found reason why. You have helped me a lot Tat
        > and others too. So please don't go.
        > Love, Connie
        >
        > --- Tatezi <tatezi@...> wrote:
        > > It's time for me go. Life has become unbearable and
        > > I will not subject others to my depression and
        > > misery.
        > >
        > > You have all been wonderful friends and I want to
        > > thank you for being there for me through treatment
        > > even though I was a non responder and all I've gone
        > > through since finishing treatment. Without you, I
        > > don't know how I would have made it.
        > >
        > > Thank you everyone...you are such a great group of
        > > people and I hope you continue to help others.
        > >
        > > I wish you all well....if I survive this depression
        > > and find a job so I can maintain my home and my
        > > family, I'll be back.
        > >
        > > Blessings
        > > Tatezi
        > > Mitakuye Oaysin

        > > removed]

        > http://health.yahoo.com
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        [Click here to visit our exclusive feature of ACUVUE2 Colours at LensExpress.com!]
        Click here to find your contact lenses!

      • DelValle, Louis
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
          Tatezi,

          Please do come back! You have been one of the mainstays of the
          group and we would all miss you terribly. As for your depression: There
          should be no "if" about surviving it. Twice in my life, I have almost
          "drowned" in bouts of serious, deep depression...yet, I'm still here and
          expect to be around for awhile longer. As for the "non-responder" aspect:
          I have been waiting for a more tolerable and effective treatment for my HEPC
          because there are so many trials ongoing, and increasing publicity among the
          general population, that I believe (have faith?) that one will soon be
          refined. I urge you, too, to be on the lookout for something like that. As
          for a job: I realize that all the talk about "the economy" being in bad
          shape can be disheartening; still, you are just looking for ONE job...and
          not hoping to affect the entire US economy. So, try to set your mind to
          landing something, even if it's having to settle for less than the ideal.

          I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers, OK?

          Louie

            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
              Hang in there, Tat. Subject me to all the depression and misery you can
              muster. We can all take it. I've always enjoyed your posts and want to
              continue to hear your perspectives. Stick with us. Though it may be covered
              right now, there is meaning in your life.

              Your friend,
              Gene
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
                Dear tatezi:
                Honey, I just went through a trip to the E.R. and ICU with an esophageal
                bleed out. You will get over this depression. We love you and need
                you.........
                Love,
                Anne
              • Anuci
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
                  Tatezi,
                  You have helped me out so much since I have joined.
                  I don't know what I would have done without your information.
                  Take care of yourself and don't go too far from the group.
                  Keep in touch,
                  Jill
                  Michigan

                • Constance Dickson
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
                    Anne when did this happen? Scary! What happened? I
                    think all of us are going thru a rough time right now.
                    Wonder whats up with it. Haven't seen Alley lately
                    on here either.
                    Connie

                    --- AVansi7465@... wrote:
                    > Dear tatezi:
                    > Honey, I just went through a trip to the E.R. and
                    > ICU with an esophageal
                    > bleed out. You will get over this depression. We
                    > love you and need
                    > you.........
                    > Love,
                    > Anne

                    http://health.yahoo.com
                  • Edie
                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
                      Tatezi, did you loose your job? What's up??

                      Edie

                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
                        No she has a job still but is being treated mean I
                        know what she means cause I went through same crap
                        with my former Government job, you wouldn't think
                        professional people would act the way they have, Live
                        and Learn. She has unsubscribed from the list and is
                        retreating from life they have made her feel so bad.
                        She can't sleep she is so stressed out. I am going to
                        send her some type of meds(as much as I can, money is
                        the issue in how much I can send I have to pay full
                        price for them plus $75 for Dr visit.), that might
                        help her get through this. I too am going thru sleep
                        deprivation and feelings of hopelessnes. Wish me luck
                        in getting some stuff to her and us getting Tat back.
                        Connie

                        --- Edie <erodriguez7@...> wrote:
                        > Tatezi, did you loose your job? What's up??
                        >
                        > Edie

                        http://health.yahoo.com
                      • Suzy Balone
                        Message 11 of 14 , Aug 6, 2002
                          Connie,
                          Thanks fo r the update on Tat, but hang in there with your sleeplessness
                          and hopelessness, what else is going on I know sleep deprivation can
                          really wreck a persons life. If you need anything let us know, you
                          certainly have had a rough time of life here lately
                          Take Care
                          Suzy
                          Tell Tat I will be praying for her and not to get too stressed out,, sounds
                          horrible, she finds a job then gets treated like crap

                          Message 12 of 14 , Aug 12, 2002
                            In a message dated 8/1/2002 5:11:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                            constance_clearwater_florida@... writes:

                            > Anne when did this happen? Scary! What happened? I
                            > think all of us are going thru a rough time right now.
                            > Wonder whats up with it. Haven't seen Alley lately
                            > on here either.
                            > Connie

                            Sorry I've been out of touch. Had a rematch with the G.I. doc, we won. This
                            happened on July 8th. I had been more nauseated than usual and woke up that
                            morning headed for the bathroom. I wretched without turning on the list (I
                            know where the commode is :-). Went back to bed. got back up about 15
                            minutes later. By that time, the sunlight was bright enough that I could see
                            what I was throwing up. David called 911 and the ambulance came and took me
                            to NMC-Ports VA. I spent one day and night in ICU. The worst part about
                            that was that you couldn't get any rest. They released me and I spent
                            another two days trying to keep food down and get it out before they released
                            me. A week later I had a temp of 104.4-a reaction to the two units of blood
                            they had to pump into me (wonder what was in that?) I seem to be getting
                            better. All in all, it was a most unpleasant experience, but I'm much better
                            now.
                            Thanks for asking,