Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: Back to Bones for a minute for Tatezi

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 2:31 PM
      In a message dated 6/29/2002 8:41:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      tatezi@... writes:

      > Darn...so sorry to hear that. How annoying this will be for you. Have you
      > considered phytoestrogens which are plant hormones and considered to
      > beneficial in building bone density?

      Thanks Tat,
      I think my problem is related to the fact that I forward planned and took
      calcium, but HCV kept me from processing it correctly. Now, I "m strictly
      herbal........No offense to doc, but I'm going as holistic as I can get.
      Some of this is hereditary, which I think has a lot to do with the way the
      virus works.........whatever the weakest link is where it will attack. Did
      you get the coupons I mailed you.
      I've been feeling so badly that I haven't spent much time on the computer,
      I"ll try to do better when this "sinking spell is over".
      LOL,