Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Cher

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hi Cher....I agree with Donna about the anti-depressants....get the
      dosage upped. I know how easy it is to get super-stressed and depressed
      when on treatment or even when not on treatment.

      I don't have any suggestions about your methadone group....except that
      you're doing a great service and should be very proud of yourself! I
      guess the main thing is to try and get them all to test for HCV and see
      how it goes from there. Best of luck to you!!

      Huggggs
      Carol

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2002
        Hi Cher....congratulations on your tests so far....looks like you beat the dragon. As far as getting disability....I don't know how hard it is in the USA but it's really hard to get in Canada....at least in BC. I know it is harder here to get it based on depression unless you are regularly seeing a shrink and he will fill out papers attesting to the fact that you can't work....but it could be easier to get it where you are. I don't think the fact that you're on Methadone should hurt your chances, I'd think it would help....but that's only my opinion. Hopefully they won't take into consideration that treatment was a success. I really hope you get disability, let us know how it goes ok? I'm having a tuff time since BC re-wrote the definition of disability....you gotta be in wheelchair practically.....there is a lesser level of disability that I qualify for....but much less money of course....I will be interested in seeing how it goes with you. Good luck.