for the last time amazing grace

  • willem landstra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2002
      HI.On replying to her question in which I stated that this was not a religiuos group but sometimes people make comments on not related hep issues and she should.nt take that statement about religion too seriously and I ended the short message with,hve a nice day and stay with the group.That was about it.She replied among other things,Who are you to tell me what I hve to take seriously or not and who are you to wish me a nice day......I.am signing of because of your reply to my question,she also stated in that message that she shoots guns,hunt animals, eat red meat etc.etc. I was also a unkind and unconsidering person I replied a.o. you seem to hve more problems then hep ,see below.Off line I send her a message that we should stop attacking each other since we hve enough problems with our illness.I can find also those messages in my archive.s but I think this will suffice.I know that irritability can be a side effect of treatment but that she picks up on a item and goes on with it,even sendenig me messages of-line ,making it to the group as I.am the big bad wolf is a bit too much for me.I still hope she will join the group again and I still wish her a nice day and sincerly hope this is the finish of this soap-opera.William.