Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Claudine?

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 27, 2002
      LOL....Chicken Soup is Bubbes (Grandmother) Antibiotic
      she always said it was the onions and garlic in the
      soup..lol....Scarlett and Eddie neither are cooks, not
      sure if I would want it when they got done with it...I
      see the Dr again tomorrow morning, I will let you know
      what he says.
      Take Care and Thanks Claudine.
      Connie
      --- claudine intexas <claudineintexas@...>