Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] a little off topic!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2002
      --- Patricia Jean <patriciajean@...> wrote:
      > lol Claudine. I saw a news thing on heat and humidity that said
      > San Antonio was the hotest place cuz of the humidity workers
      > outside sweat (ok now I went blank on how much). Anyway they lose
      > more fluids than in other towns. What I don't remember is if it was
      > just for Texas or the whole country.

      > Yall can keep that humidity. What little we get here is enough! :)

      It's BAD, and I actually live a bit southeast of SA, and we get that
      'nice' humid air from the Gulf before it hits SA, and I'm sure we
      filter out quite a bit of the dampness before it ever hits town. I
      lived in Arizona years ago and it didn't seem near as hot with the
      dry air there, even though temps were often higher than here. NOTHING
      saps my energy faster than the heat here. I want to move to the Hill
      Country! (And on while on treatment - pure misery!) No, I wouldn't
      subject Doc or anyone else to our summers here, but I don't even own
      a coat, and almost never need to run a heater in the winter. It would
      be a GREAT place for a fall/winter GIWorld Hep-Fest! (Just an idea!)

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com