Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis]

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2002
      Now, if you want heat and humidty go to Tampa Bay area
      in FL. Take a shower before going into work and then
      then take a towel along with you to dry off again. GA
      is not bad, well Central Georgia. They all be
      complaining that is sooooooo hot, when in the low
      ninetys minus the humidity they have no idea what
      humidity is. Last year they were complaining about it
      the heat. I thought it was nice. lol....:-)
      Take Care and Enjoy yourself, Connie

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com