Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 912

  • Curlykew
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002
      i sent this one to my sis..who is like a lietenant in a prison... she stood up to the authorities there when they were restricting emails.. she said.. "i will keep up on my sister with hep c" she also had an instructor/doc ask her how she knew so much bout hep c... she tole them straight out i had it.. <smile> she is in minnesota prison...

      proud of her,

      Dawn

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 21:05:17 EDT
      From: AVansi7465@...
      Subject: Re: Here is the article about Phyllis
      Beck

      What a wonderful human being and what a dangerous
      but necessary job she has
      taken on. I have discussed a similar idea with
      the Mayor, police chief, and
      sheriff here. Everyone had a hands off attitude.
      My stepson, who is a
      prison guard, said, "You will go into the
      regional jail over my dead body."
      My question is how did this woman manage to get
      the authorities to even let
      her in the door?
      Anne

      My message to you: Don't worry, be happy!!
      Love to hear from YOU!
      Dawn

    • Curlykew
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002
        Hey, Claudine!
        Don't you think that being horizontal may contribute to the night time joint pain.. what i want to know is if anyone has trouble with bottom of feet or heels.. I have one heel that hurts to walk on at times when i get up in the morning ... If i do a lot of walking, too, like at a mall shopping.. will become almost lame
        Ouch,
        Dawn
        Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 21:07:45 -0700 (PDT)
        From: claudine intexas
        <claudineintexas@...>
        Subject: Re: DDW: BONE LOSS in HCV

        Hi Tim,
        Make sure her doctor is checking her thyroid
        function. Also, she
        may just be having the joint pain which sometimes
        accompanies
        interferon treatment. Especially if she already
        had any athritic type
        problems in these areas. I really think the
        interferon somehow zeros
        in on a persons vulnerable areas! Or, she could
        have some form of
        arthritis that has developed. I'm not sure why it
        would be worse at
        night though, although that is when I used to
        have the problems with
        my ankle hurting. It was never too bad during the
        day. It could be
        that she is just busier during the day and
        doesn't notice it as much
        until she lays down to go to sleep. She should be
        sure and tell her
        doctor about it too.
        Good luck,
        Claudine

        My message to you: Don't worry, be happy!!
        Love to hear from YOU!
        Dawn

      • Patricia Jean
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002
          Dawn,

          Check into heel spurs, my sis had them and had to have surgery on one. Bone or cartiledge grows on the heel and pokes into the tendons (layperson's discription, tryin to sound smart :)

          alley