Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] o/t..the busted flush

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2002
      Johnathan Kellerman is a good author. His series on
      Dr Alex Delaware are very good.
      I remember when Meyers niece was blown up also,
      (well kind of remember).
      Connie
      Did you ever read the Condominium by John McDonald?
      Was about a hurricane and idiots having hurricane
      party.

      "The busted flush"
      > I loved his
      > novels. Another famous author, of course I can't
      > remember who, always
      > mentioned him in his novels. Now it's going to bug
      > me who that
      > is.......

      LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
      http://launch.yahoo.com