Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] o/t..the busted flush

    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2002
      That is so cool Anne....I haven't read a Travis McGee novel in ages but
      I thought John D McDonald was a brilliant author. "The busted
      flush"....great....I remember the story behind that. I loved his
      novels. Another famous author, of course I can't remember who, always
      mentioned him in his novels. Now it's going to bug me who that
      is.......

      Huggggggs
      Carol

    • Constance Dickson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2002
        Johnathan Kellerman is a good author. His series on
        Dr Alex Delaware are very good.
        I remember when Meyers niece was blown up also,
        (well kind of remember).
        Connie
        Did you ever read the Condominium by John McDonald?
        Was about a hurricane and idiots having hurricane
        party.

        "The busted flush"
        > I loved his
        > novels. Another famous author, of course I can't
        > remember who, always
        > mentioned him in his novels. Now it's going to bug
        > me who that
        > is.......

        LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
        http://launch.yahoo.com