Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] job

    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2002
      Hi Dawn...

      I'm in Chicago....what is known as the windy city. LOL, everyone thinks
      that it is called that because of the wind that comes off the lake but
      actually it was dubbed the windy city when it was fighting for the
      Worlds Fair in the 50s and they were referring to the politicians...it
      had nothing to do with actual wind.

      Tatezi

      Curlykew wrote:

      > Tatezi,
      >
      > where do you live.. ? if near where they have a relay service for the
      > deaf.. USA Relay in particular.. would be excellent job and good
      > benefits.
      >
      > Dawn
      >

      > My message to you: Don't worry, be happy!!
      > Love to hear from YOU!
      > Dawn

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      "It is in the shelter of each other that the people live." ~Irish
      proverb~