Oops...cat sent this before I was done...brain fog

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2002
      I know what you mean about doing what you can to eliminate as much
      stress as possible in your life. I was working in technology when
      diagnosed...10-14 hour days and 6 days a week...as soon as I got my
      biopsy results back I knew I had to make some life changes and like you,
      went to a lower paying job with much less stress.

      We do whatever we can to help our bodies deal with this dragon, don't
      we?

      Tatezi