Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: Welcome

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 9:10 PM
      Hi all, I'm not keeping very good track here. I think we've got some new
      folks here. Welcome to you. wish we were all meeting under different
      circumstances. I will try to be better about keeping up as David gets better.
      This may be another case of the treatment being as bad or worse than the
      problem. Of course, since the cardiologist gave him the problem, we don't
      know what it would have been like if we'd just left well enough alone.
      LOL,