Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Handicapped Sticker

  • DIANSA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2000
      True, Claudine.......JWM: another point that I've thought about as a woman,
      is that I am more vulnerable than ever in a parking lot.....because I am
      fatigued, "foggy", weak, and distracted much of the time......not a good way
      to be when you're female, alone, and walking from way out in a parking
      lot.....It is a "handicap" in a way...more for some than others.....and more
      some days than others.....D.T.