9422Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] relief from itching-William

  • Constance Dickson
    Apr 11, 2002
      I am sorry William. Sometimes I do not even look at
      the e-mail. I try to, but sometimes just can't.
      I know what you mean about seeing someone that
      really has it bad. I saw a little girl the other day
      with no hair, about 7 or 8 in a wheelchair with an IV.
      I smiled at her and she broke out in a big grin. It
      was good to see her smile
      Lots of times that old folks meds works really good.
      My mom used it a lot. Like the oatmeal in the
      cheesecloth for itching. People think you be nuts
      when you say use oatmeal instead Aveeno :-).
      Take Care, Connie

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic