      From: "Patricia Jean" <patriciajean@...>
      To: <GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Brachial Neuritis
      Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 00:45:39 -0600

      I didn't know what Brachial Neuritis was, so I looked it up and I'll share
      the info, sorry tho I can't help you answer if it's hep related.....

      Etiology
      Postulated to be Viral or Allergic Reaction

      Symptoms
      Acute severe Shoulder Pain or arm and neck pain
      Worse at night
      Pain of short duration
      Shoulder weakness follows pain within 1 to 30 days

      Signs
      Multiple shoulder muscle groups involved
      Deltoid muscle
      Rotator cuff muscles
      Biceps muscle
      Triceps muscle