8882Another question

  • runabout_104
    Feb 21 6:19 AM
      If your enzymes are coming down is there a good chance that your
      viral load is too? Or is that a whole different ball game? Also,
      someone asked me the other dy if interferon is given to people with
      cirochiss. No virus just cirochiss. I didn't think it ws given for
      that but I don't want to be giving out any wrong information. If a
      person that has severe cirochiss and stops the offending behavior
      (alcohol) will the liver start to heal or is it too late. Someone I
      know stopped drinking 3 months ago and then built up very badly with
      fluid--since she hs stopped the offending behaviour will the liver
      start to rejuvinate itself at all??
      cher
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic