      From: AVansi7465@...
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 8:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Insurance

      In a message dated 2/4/2002 9:01:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      photoart@... writes:

      > HAVE to do something, this reminds me of the AIDS epedemic, it makes me
      > sick for the govt.and ins. CO.'s are getting away with this , but sooner or
      > later , we wont be able to pay so THEY will have to .the day is comming for
      > them, wethaer they want it or not.
      > Martine

      Dear Marine,
      I was part of the medical profession when the first AIDS patient was
      diagnosed. You want the truth? No, they don't have to do anything, just
      like they didn't then. They can sit around with their collective thumbs up
      their butts and let us die. That's the way life goes. Our only hope is the
      VA because the government will, to some degree, back up it's soldiers, but
      don't hold out a lot of hope for that either.