8680RE:brain fog

  • runabout_104
    Jan 17, 2002
      Thanks for letting me know that this is soooo normal, but hate that
      all of u r going thru it too, at least now I know this is normal
      behaviour for the meds. HOpe it doesn't cont--God forbid, if i loose
      something though, the whole house is liable to come down. But i did
      good yest, I misplaced the check book and didn't even look for it and
      tried not to even care and yep, u r right, it turned up, Now if those
      darn food stamps wd just do the same, I wd be in business. It' been
      over a week on them! ha
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic