8429Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] re teeth/eye problems

    Jan 1, 2002
      Anne, that is an excellent suggestion about checking out a dental
      school, however I know that Vancouver didn't have one. My dentist(s)
      have been trained in Calgary which is about a 12 hour drive.
      Darn..but I will check if any new school has opened. A city the size
      of Vancouver, with 2 major universities should have one. About your
      mom and your aunt, that must have been a terrible situation, having
      the jaw problems. Major Kudos for them getting the implants!! And
      you can put me in the same category for teeth problems as your Mom and
      Aunt. ARGGG it just ticks me off...but that's the way it is. This is
      something I will for sure look into, Thanks Anne.

      Carol