8426Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Claudine o/t

    Dec 31, 2001
      Ok, I confess - you lost me. I don't have a clue what
      a illegal page fault is, or what upping the ram to max
      is! Just get it fixed - we will miss you. If it takes
      a while, maybe you can use someone elses computer, or
      one at a library? Don't unsubscribe, just change your
      membership to not to receive mail. Then you can go to
      the web site and read messages, and post from there
      too. Good luck, and happy new year!

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic