8402Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Claudine o/t

    Dec 30, 2001
      Good luck with the computer! I'd go nuts without mine
      I think. Mine came with a windows restoration program.
      I've had to use it twice. Now I have made a back-up
      floppy disk that will boot the computer up so I can
      run a scan disk program to find and repair errors.
      Maybe you should see if you can get this. Good luck!
      Claudine
      PS Don't you have a scan disk program? Under
      programs, accessories, system tools?

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic