7080Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] To Mzgeel

  • Mzgee1@aol.com
    Sep 9, 2001
      Hmmmmmmmmmm........(about getting another doc) I know I am late in
      responding but haven't been online in a few days. (sorry 'bout that :) )
      How close are u to Maryland? There must be aot of GIs in the Annapolis
      area.. Wish I the area...but I'm in Connecticut. Or how about D.C.???
      There is NO reason for your doc NOT to know what's going on in the field of
      HCV & TX. All he has to do is go online & get any info he wants! Just like
      we do!! You might want to print out some articles & reports for him. I did
      that for my internist re: PCRs a few yrs back when there were alot of false
      negs. He appreciated it. That's 1 of the reasons I like the guy so much!
      Thanks for the good wishes to remain 'undectable'. My 1st post-Tx PCR is
      Sept.25. I am trying to "be anxious for nothing..." Love and blessings,
      mzgee