6946Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] changing of ways

    Sep 2, 2001
      LOL Connie....a thick, juicy steak! awwwww I can taste it now...I wish!

      Thanks Tatezi for your support...yes, baby steps. I know I can't change
      everything about myself overnight...like you said...life-long habits didn't
      happen overnight and isn't going to change overnight. I'll just do my best
      from day to day and not stress about it.

      Cher, I'm new here too and just started drinking water about a month ago,
      before that I didn't drink any water at all. Now I'm drinking about a litre
      and a half, which is about 8-10 glasses. It isn't easy, but I find that I'm
      dehydrated by dinner time and the water goes down quite well. Kool-aid,
      anything like that counts too. We found a natural artesian well that the owner
      lets people take all the water out of it that they want, he doesn't charge
      anything for it....and it tastes soooo good.

      Cher, you sound very stressed by your Dr. situtation....I know it's a bummer,
      but you can't really change anything can you? So, just wait and see what
      happens, maybe your Dr. will have a salesman come in Tuesday and solve all your
      problems. Who knows? Just watch your stress level Cher, if you can't change
      something, you have to accept that fact and hope for the best. Good luck.

      Huggs to all, Carol