6932Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] changing of ways

    Sep 2, 2001
      Instant oatmeal has some additives that you don't get with plain old
      oatmeal. Personally I don't care....I eat instant oatmeal all the time.
      I add raisins or dried cherries and always use a ground blend of flax
      seed / almonds / sunflower seeds that was recommended in Dr. Sandra
      Cabot's book, Liver Cleansing Diet. She also has a site at
      http://www.liverdoctor.com/

      Tatezi

      > Btw--why "instant" oatmenal and not the good ole fashioned
      > kind??? Does that mean we get to eat the flavorful instant oatmeal or
      > just the instant plain boring kind. Just wondering. Am looking 4
      > someththing to eat 4 breakfast.
      > cher

      by the way its animals are treated." ~Mahatma Gandhi~