6920Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Another question

    Sep 1, 2001
      Dear Carol,
      Please be advised that when Bill Clinton was governor of the state of
      Arkansas, he sold blood to Canada. This blood came from prisoners in the
      state prison. No tessts for HCV or HIV were preformed beforehand. There has
      been a book written about this. I don't have all the literature, but it was
      my understanding that Cananda had sued him and the state of Arkansas. You
      might want to check into this. When I finish up with my own mess, I will
      help you. Right now, I can't.