6903Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] CARBAMAZEPINE

  • Mzgee1@aol.com
    Sep 1, 2001
      HI! It's TEGRETOL. My son used to take it for a seizure disorder. It's
      also sometimes used in conjuntion with other anti-d's. It may also be used
      for pain similarly to neurontin....but I don't know for sure. Was it
      prescribed for you for pain? I took Neurontin for quite a while for nerve
      pain and it did help. I stopped it when I started Tx last yr. just too much
      meds to take and my stomach felt so yuk from Tx. I also take Demerol for
      daytime pain and Oxycontin at night only. That seems to get me thru the
      day.....not pain-free.....but liveable! :) and THAT'S great! take care,
      luv mzgee