6583Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] a question on after treatment

  • AndromedaGurl
    Aug 10 9:21 PM
      (sorry for the multiple posts, I don't very fast late at nite... well...
      that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :)

      Suzy said <<This is terrible since I am relatively young, I think 48,
      don't know if it was due to the combo or not but doesn't really matter at
      this point. I f you know of any good exercises for the neck let me know
      mine hurts too, hope this finds you well, sounds like you are hanging in
      there. About another month and I will be getting another blood test for my
      pcr, >>

      gOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEXT PCR!!!!

      Well I'm a spring chicken then! I'm 46.

      Till I got sick with hep about 10 years ago, I pressed 150 lbs 3 times a
      week, other weight programs, and practiced my Tai Chi. Now I'm afraid to
      even do the Tai Chi, worried that I will over do it, unknowingly, and then
      miss work. I need a hep meter!

      (And I got the neck thing too, had it for years, even before the combo, saw
      a chiro, that whole thing, nada, it's still there :( I keep telling myself
      hey! I hurt therefore I'm still alive!)

      alley Descarte
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic