      From: claudine intexas <claudineintexas@...>
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] a question on after treatment
      Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 11:57:16 -0700 (PDT)

      Hi Suzy,
      One of the most important things to help is
      exercise. I know, yuk! Weight bearing exercise is what
      you need. And, especially if it is already bad,
      starting an exercise program with the aid of a good
      physical therapist is probably what you need. (I wnet
      to physical therapy for 5 months but have learned more
      exercises to stengthen my neck muscles in only 2 weeks
      from my chiropractor!) You don't want to break
      anything while building muscle and bone. It's
      important that the exercises are done right. There are
      prescription meds to help too, but the exercise is
      really needed no matter what. Good luck!
      Claudine