      From: Arkhepcgal@...
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 8:07 AM
      Subject: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Need an opinion...quick

      Hi everyone,
      To update you, I've been having trouble with abdominable swelling. Had a cat
      scan done a month ago and it didn't show anything. Last week, had an Upper
      GI done. Today the doc's nurse left a message that my tests were back and
      that the doc said I need to have a colon-scopy and to call to get the date
      set up.

      A month ago he said I did not need one since I had one two years ago. So, of
      course, I'm letting my imagination run wild. I'm thinking that something has
      definitely shown up from the Upper GI.

      I'm still bloated/swelled up, have not really gained any weight, but it's
      getting more difficult to eat cause I feel like I'm full all of the time. I
      do not pass much air at all.

      So, anyone got any ideas or opinions what the possible problem can be? I
      won't be able to talk to the nurse until Thursday afternoon; in the meantime,
      I'll go nuts. Thanks!
      Betty