6472Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Sweating

  • Alley/Pat
    Jul 12, 2001
      oh the sun thing, I was sensitive to it long before I did treatment as well
      as the heat, yet told over and over my thyroid was just fine. So I have to
      assume, since there's nothing they say they can do for it, that it's the
      hep.

      In fact, my gastro said some heppers do have sun/heat sensitivity, even when
      not on treatment.

      I'm getting much better, but, man, between work and driving with no a/c and
      no a/c at home except in one room, I'm barely making this week. If the no
      a/c continues, I may have to quit work :(

      alley
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic