6462Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis]Please

  • RLWINNE@cs.com
    Jul 11, 2001

      I think the statue of limitations is up in two years on your work comp case.
      I am not totally sure but that was what we were told a few weeks ago and
      maybe all states are different I do not know. So hurry we had not idea. I
      wish my mother in law was in Florida right now but she is is Illinois at the
      moment or I could get that information for you on the phone book - I am
      trying to get a hold of her now to see if she might have taken one of the
      phone books home from the area you are talking about when she left last year.
      I will let you know if she can get it for us - she lives there 5 months out
      of the year. Hope your doing well.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic