6455Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Sweating

    Jul 10, 2001
      In a message dated 7/10/2001 3:41:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      erodriguez7@... writes:

      > Tatezi,
      >
      > I was never sweaty like I am now before treatment. Since I began 15 weeks
      > ago...all I do is sweat. So far, my thyroid numbers are well within normal.
      > I sweat the worse in the mornings. I am also sensitive to direct
      > sunlight...can't stand it.
      >
      > I used to be colder than everyone I know, but now I am by far the hottest.
      > I am driving up my electricity bill and freezing my family out of the house.
      >
      > Edie

      Dear Tatezi,
      I'm exactly the opposite from Edie. Last winter I paid a $1250.00 natural
      gas bill for
      December and decided to bring out the flannel nightgowns, socks and anything
      else I could find to put on. I have a friend who is like Edie, we can't
      even visit each other very much, because I freeze to death in her house and
      she cooks in mine. She walked around last winter in t-shirts and jeans. I
      reluctantly packed my sweat suits last week (we're moving). If we don't move
      in August, I'll have to unpack them. Oh well. Nobody can predict what your
      thyroid will do with this disease. I'll trade you my heat bill for your A/C
      bill :-) Anne